For over 2000 years, Acupuncture has been used to treat a variety of diseases. It is effective and commonly used to treat:
* Pain: Musculoskeletal: osteoarthritis, joint problem.
* Increase quality of life for geriatric and cancer patients.
* Gastrointestinal: Anorexia, IBD, vomiting, constipation, and diarrhea.
* Urinary and fecal incontinence, urinary tract infection.
* Immune regulation: fever, felv/fiv, young and old.
* Neurologic: IVD, seizures, vestibular dz, paralysis.
* Respiratory: rhinitis, chronic coughing, and asthma.
* If you have any questions or concerns about how acupuncture can benefit your pet please contact us, or visit vet-acupuncture.com.